Welcome to 7 Botany Drive, South Ripley. Just 1 year young and set over a decent size 512sqm of land, It's not often we come across homes of this calibre, immaculate and stylish in presentation, and offering a large family floorplan that will suit everyone inside and out.
Lucky for you buyers, if you have been looking for a home that offers nothing more to do, but move in and start living the Providence lifestyle then this one is not to be missed!
A impressive well appointed kitchen features beautiful stone bench top, designer pendants, glass splash back, high end appliances including 900m freestanding stainless steel gas cooktop, dishwasher, insinkerator, a butlers pantry, microwave cove + plumbed fridge outlet.
A HUGE and very comfortable outdoor living space, featuring bi-fold doors. Buyers, entertaining will no longer be a tight fit, with potential to put in an outdoor kitchen with the plumbing and power already installed, Plus you still have a decent outdoor grassed area, which would easily accommodate an inground pool.
Other stand out features include:
* Not 1, Not 2, But 3 living areas! Media Room, Kids Retreat and air conditioned Dining and Lounge
* Timber flooring and Carpet
* 6kw Solar Power
* HDMI pre wired cables throughout the home + NBN
* Large air conditioned master bedroom with a spacious walk in robe + a spacious ensuite with stone bench top vanity complemented by his and her vanity and an over sized shower.
* 3 other double size bedrooms with built ins
* Spacious master bathroom with separate toilet
* Manicured gardens and landscaping
* High Ceilings
* Ceiling fans
* 2 Car Garage
Nestled in the heart of the Ripley Valley, Providence is a community of authentic, welcoming neighbourhoods, each fostering a genuine sense of belonging. It’s a place that reflects the spirit of the past, while providing the benefits and opportunities that can only be found in Australia’s most visionary new town.