If you've been looking for that traditional Queenslander that makes you feel at home, warmed by the fireplace on a cold winter day, air conditioning for the hotter months, assuring comfort all year round. A large outdoor undercover verandah on a big block with room for everyone and everything then this one, it won't disappoint!
The galley kitchen is truly beautiful and has been tastefully designed to complement the character of the home, featuring timber benchtops, white french cupboard glass doors, loads of drawers, cupboards and stainless steel appliances including breakfast servery, making this the perfect kitchen to cook, bake and wine.
More quality features include high ceilings, french doors, and windows with traditional pane coloured glass, loads of natural sunlight and neutral colour tones, 3 Bedrooms, master with walk-in robe plus a large sunroom/study including separate laundry cove and a workshop/storage area with double door access under the home.
But the list goes on......
- Under the home has loads of storage with concrete flooring, good access and power you could build it in, use it as a rumpus area or just keep it as storage
- Large main bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet and loads of storage space
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Timber vinyl floors throughout the main area, carpet to bedrooms and timber laminate floorboards to the sunroom/study
- Caravan carport & Double car carport
- Flyscreens and Security Screens
- Fully Fenced 1854sqm block
- Concrete & Steel stumps
- Dual access to the yard
- Garden Shed and Greenhouse
- Children's cubbyhouse
- Town and tank water
- Located only a short walk to Kalbar State School and Kalbar township or 15 Minute Drive to Boonah and 40 Minute Drive to Ipswich.