This home has been beautifully renovated and extended to make any family feel right at home. From the moment you enter you will immediately feel the warmth and character that flows throughout which gives this home its unique charm.
The kitchen is well-appointed and combines with the dining area, complete with gas cooking, a full-length pantry, an array of drawers plus cupboards and a great size island bench/breakfast bar.
Retreat to the spacious lounge room which has beautiful features including hardwood spotted gum floors, VJ wall paneling and high ceilings with exposed timber beams.
The outdoor timber deck is a comfortable space to entertain, it overlooks the fully fenced yard which has ample room for all the toys, plus dual access entry gates.
The shed is powered and has a tv and data point, plus roller doors to both the front and back making access a breeze. There is also more storage to the side for any additional tools or materials.
* The master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in robe with shelving and hanging space, plus storage space up high for all those winter blankets or suitcases.
* 3 other great size bedrooms all with built-ins
* Spacious main bathroom complete with shower over bath, linen cupboard, and separate toilet
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Split system air conditioner
* Linen cupboard to the hallway
* Separate internal Laundry
* Security screens & tinted windows throughout
* Great size front verandah
* Plenty of undercover car parking, 2 to the back, 1 to the front, plus more open space on the driveway
* Rainwater tank
* Side access
27A Birnam St is located in a quiet neighborhood a short walk to Beaudesert High School, Beaudesert township and public transport. 50 Minute drive to Gold Coast or Brisbane.