If you have been searching for an acreage block, with an immaculate 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Queenslander home with multiple living spaces, and nothing more to do, then you need to be quick to inspect this one!
This stunning acreage home is surrounded by well-established gardens, a fully fenced house yard, citrus fruit trees, and mountain views. Whilst the internal home oozes natural light, high ceilings, v-jay walls, french-led light glass doors and beautiful timber floors throughout, you really will be impressed with how well this home has been maintained.
The modern kitchen is spacious, it has an array of drawers and cupboards, freestanding gas cooktop with oven and island bench the perfect place to cook, bake and wine.
A formal lounge with separate formal dining. Front and back enclosed sunrooms, giving you additional living space. The rear balcony has beautiful views along with catching the morning sun, a nice spot to wake up to with coffee.
This property is situated a short 10-15 minute walk from the centre of town, including the corner store, pub, bowls club, state school and so much more. Kilkivan offers an affordable lifestyle within a peaceful location
Other features include;
- Spacious Main Bathroom upstairs with shower and separate toilet
- Oversized pantry if you choose or the 4th bedroom.
- Enclosed Laundry Room downstairs with a second shower over bath and separate toilet.
- 4.3kw Solar power
- Split system air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
- Three bedrooms with Built-ins
- Double carport, with water tank and pump running off it and additional power if required
- Under house storage with powered workshop
- Water tank