Be prepared to be impressed by the sheer size of this home. Welcome to 29 Corsa St, Beaudesert, located in a peaceful cul de sac within the Brayford Estate, which is only a 5-minute drive to town and a 50-minute drive to Brisbane or Gold Coast.
Set back from the road, this large split level 3 Bedroom + Study family home is set on a 1149sqm block. A home surrounded by well-established gardens, wildlife, and peacefulness.
This summer you'll love soaking up the sunshine and lazing around the beautiful oasis saltwater pool, entertaining guests, or just enjoying the peace and tranquillity felt by the uninterrupted views.
The floorplan of this home flows effortlessly throughout and is complemented by the high raked timber ceilings which give an immediate feel of an abundance of natural light and space.
A split level design home gives you good separation from the living to the sleeping quarters. The lower level is the heart of the home, with plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy including the large open planned air-conditioned formal living and dining area, a separate air-conditioned study/office with built-in shelving, and separate sunroom all of which have direct access to the outdoor pool area.
The expansive kitchen is impressive! Featuring a large freestanding gas stove, stone benchtops, dishwasher, and an array of cupboards and drawers, adding to this is the separate climate-controlled wine cellar making this the perfect place to cook, bake, and wine!
Other features include;
* The roof has been repainted in October 2020
* King size Master Bedroom with 2 built-in robes, ensuite, and air conditioning.
* 2 other queen size bedrooms, one includes air conditioning
* Stunning 600x600 tiles throughout the living area
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Loads of storage throughout
* Security Screens and Security Cameras with Alarm
* Remote control double garage with storage
* Garden shed
* Solar Hot water & Solar Power
* Separate Laundry
* Ceiling fans throughout