Everything about this mid-1900's Queenslander feels just like home, from the high raked ceilings and exposed timber beams to the timber floors, the cozy fireplace surrounded by VJ walls, and french doors.
Only a short walk to town and situated on a large 856sqm corner block, you will have ample room for all your outdoor needs.
The well-appointed, country-style kitchen is the heart of the home, the sheer size of this space is impressive. With an array of soft closing drawers and cupboards, a large island bench/breakfast bar, electric appliances, plus a great size pantry this is what I call Kitchen Envy!
Large separate living areas offer all-year-round comfort plus an additional undercover front verandah.
Other features include;
- King size master bedroom with spacious ensuite and access to the front verandah
- All other bedrooms are a generous size
- Freestanding Wardrobes
- A generous size main bathroom with a clawfoot bath, freestanding shower, and toilet
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced yard
- External ramp to the front for easy access
- Separate Laundry with 3rd toilet
- Multiple parking spaces, plenty of room for a shed, caravan/trailer parking