When thinking of downsizing, investing, or the first home, you can't go past this recently renovated townhouse, situated only minutes to Beaudesert CBD.
The property overall is very spacious. A large open-plan air-conditioned living and dining area that flows out onto the back patio area. The kitchen is spacious and practical in design, and the bedrooms are all of the generous size, two with built-ins and ceiling fans, and the king-size master bedroom with air conditioning.
Other quality attributes include
* Spacious main bathroom, with two separate toilets (one upstairs and one down)
* Separate laundry
* Large linen cupboard
* Single lock up remote garage and additional parking to the front driveway
* A generous size yard with garden shed and patio
* Security Screens throughout
* This property has a drive off Jane Street and could offer side access.
* Council Rates approx $2200 per year
* Water rates approx $180 quarter plus usage
* This Townhouse is in a block of 4 units, the strata building insurance is shared between each unit owner
* Build Approx 30 years old
* Great investment, currently returning $320p/w