Elevated up high and located towards the end of the cul-de-sac, you will enjoy mountain views and cool breezes on those warm summer days.
The modern and large kitchen has a great size bench area, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, and a large pantry, all of which overlook an open-plan tiled living area with air conditioning, plus you have a spacious carpeted formal lounge room to the front.
Other quality features
- King size main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Three queen size additional bedrooms with built-ins
- Separate living areas
- Security Screens & Ceiling fans throughout
- Main bathroom and separate toilet
- Double lock-up remote garage
- Water Tank
- Side Access
Located a stone's throw from the Golf Course, A short walk to McAuley College and Oakland Shopping centre, a short drive to Beaudesert CBD, only 40 mins to Browns Plains, and 1hr to Brisbane or Gold Coast.
- Built 2011
- Council Rates approx $2200 pa
- Water Connection charge approx $180 Per Quarter plus usage
- Currently tenanted until 1st August 2022
- The block frontage is a large 26.2m