This beautiful high-set home is an absolute delight from top to bottom. Perched on the high side of Bruckner Hill Road, the views from the front verandah and living areas are picturesque, you really will feel like the king of the hill. The large verandah services two sides of the home and makes it a lovely place to relax and unwind. An inspection is a must!
Let's take a look around;
- Downstairs is a large tiled and air-conditioned rumpus room with a separate toilet, a large laundry, a workshop to the back with a roller door, and internal stairs, this area adds the possibility to convert to a granny flat.
- Upstairs an abundance of natural light and lovely 9 Ft ceilings, a great size kitchen, with large double fridge space, electric appliances including a dishwasher
- Beautiful timber floors to the main living, dining, and hallway, carpet to bedrooms
- 3 very spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, air conditioning for two bedrooms, and a king-size master with a large ensuite and doorway leading out onto the verandah
- Open plan air-conditioned living and dining area
- Spacious family bathroom with separate toilet
- Loads of storage space
- Security Screens and ceiling fans
- Solar Power
- Large backyard, wheelchair access ramp to the rear, garden shed, greenhouse, rainwater tanks, and well-established fruit trees
Built - 2006
Council Rates - Approx $2200 pa
Water Rates - Approx $180 per quarter