Located in the beautiful Banksia Greens estate and positioned with uninterrupted views, this home has a lot of potential for one lucky buyer.
The outdoor area slab has been extended, giving you an opportunity to add additional roofing and your entertainment days are sorted. The yard is low maintenance with side access giving the kids or fur children plenty of space to run and play.
The modern galley kitchen has a good size bench area, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, and a large pantry. There are two living areas both with air-conditioning, giving comfort for the summer and one with a fireplace making this home cosy on those chilly winter nights.
Other quality features
- King size main bedroom with air conditioning, walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Three queen size additional bedrooms with built-ins
- Security Screens & Ceiling fans throughout
- Main bathroom and separate toilet
- Double lock-up remote garage
- Large laundry
- Water Tank
Located a stone's throw from the Golf Course, A short walk to McAuley College and Oakland Shopping centre, a short drive to Beaudesert CBD, only 40 mins to Browns Plains, and 1hr to Brisbane or Gold Coast.
- Council Rates $2200 pa
- Water rates $180 pq + usage
- Built 2010