This split-level architecturally designed home is situated on one of Kooralbyn's most sought-after streets and sits high on the hill with spectacular views out to the mountain ranges where you will enjoy a kaleidoscope of colours from the comfort of your verandah whilst the sun sets, the sun rises or the storm rolls in.
Set over a clear and all useable 4291sqm fully fenced corner block, with immaculately manicured gardens, lush green lawns, fruit trees, a veggie garden and a large fire pit area for those cool winter get-togethers, the landscape of this property is impressive.
The unique family floorplan, high-end inclusions, and quality workmanship are the first things that you will notice about this home. The kitchen is grand in size and includes wall-to-wall cabinetry with new appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is a large dining area and a sunken lounge room, a great space for the whole family.
- The Parents Retreat is luxury, with your own private living area, direct access to the verandah, and a large master suite with ensuite and built-ins.
- The private self-contained guest room upstairs is complete with your own private deck, powder room, and space to add a shower should you choose.
- Family Bathroom with Separate toilet
- High raked Ceilings
- Air Conditioned throughout
- Dust maid vacuum system
- Crim safe to all windows and doors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double Garage with remote door
- 10kw solar system
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Workshop/Storage space under the home
- Built approx 1998
- Bio Cycle Septic System
- Town & Tank Water
- Council Rates approx $2200 PA
- Water Rates approx $180 PQ connection + Usage
- Kooralbyn is a part of the award-winning Scenic Rim, It has a number of local services within only a short drive, including Kooralbyn International School, Foodworks, Doctors, Petrol Station, Golf Course, Cafe, and restaurants.
- The school bus stops outside this home
- Located only 20 minutes from Beaudesert and 90 mins to Brisbane and the Gold Coast